Drawing contest "The Gulf of Finland – the coast and wildlife”
2014 is the year of the Gulf of Finland. Let’s pay attention to the Gulf of Finland which is one of the most polluted areas of the Baltic Sea where nutrient loads for surface area exceed the average amount of the Baltic Sea.
The Baltic Sea Project by UNESCO announces a drawing contest “The Gulf of Finland – the coast and wildlife” in dedication to the year 2014. All BSP associated schools in Finland, Russian Federation and Estonia are welcome to take part!
Best drawings and instructors will get awards from BSP, and all participants will be sent a testimonial.
Entries must be sent by 1 st of March, 2014 to an address below:
BSP drawing contest
Tartu Environmental Education Centre
An exhibition of all entries will be opened in Tartu Environmental Education Centre on the World Water Day, 22 nd of March, 2014.
- *The contest will take place in three age categories:up to10 years, 11-14 y.,15-19 y
- *Format of the drawings is A3 (42 x 29,7 cm) or A4.
- *Participants must add a separate paper with the title of their drawing, including a short intro (what is drawn and why), authors name and age, the name and address of the school and instructors name with contacts (E-mail, phone number).
- *Drawing technique may be chosen freely.
- *Evaluation considers: adequacy of the theme, originality and artistic level.
- *With entries all participants are giving copyrights to the contest organiser for using their work (exhibitions, website, publications).
- *All participating BSP schools have the right to subscribe for an exhibition of the entries in their own school as well.
- *Deadline for sending your drawings is 1st of March, 2014.