The UNESCO Baltic Sea Project's WebQuiz volume 6 is
ready for students all over Baltic Sea region to participate!
From 18.-21.September 2018, a "Global Citizen 2030" conference was held in Damp, Germany to celebrate the end of the Baltic Sea Project's full rotation of general coordination since 1988 Finnish coordination.
A new school year is beginning and it is time to send all BSP nature watch data to the programme coordinators!
Pori Lyseo Upper Secondary school have put together the Pine Needle report 2017. You can download it from here.
The BSP national camp in Estonia will be held from 24.-26.08 for
35 students aged 15-18. The team is open for any BSP partner
country to join our camp (with your own costs).
The registration will be closed 17th of August: https://goo.gl/forms/IX88b5VI41kw6Eo33
The main topics addressed are:
* What is MUNESCO?
*How United Nations work?
* How well have Estonian schools reached SDG's?
* Researching air quality in Põlva county.
* Researching lakes and rivers.
* Discovering osmosis, difusion and salinity through cucumber workshop.
* Constructing Arduino UNO weather station for environmental research.
* Working with plastics in the ocean and how to solve the problem.
* Local clean-up for better environmental health.
* BSP as officcial UNESCO ASPnet environmental programme in Estonia.
For more info, please contact Estonian national BSP coordinator.